Immigration Options for Investors and Entrepreneurs, 4th Ed.
The fourth edition contains updates on:
- Immigration options for entrepreneurs in startups and small businesses, including:
- initial considerations (I-526 guidance, managing client expectations, ethical and practical issues,
- case-analysis checklist, model legal services fee agreement)
- major issues involving the investor client (source of funds, tax considerations, EB-5 visa backlogs,
- country-specific considerations)
- issues involving due diligence, investment structure, and the commercial enterprise
- petition denials, change, distress, and removal of conditions
- Representing regional centers and businesses in EB-5 practice
- Historical roots of investor immigration
- Legal regimes and concepts in investment immigration
Order your copy today!