Advanced E-1 and E-2 Visa Challenges - Recording (.MP3)
E visas are a challenge because application requirements can vary greatly from post to post. Our panel of experts will discuss advanced issues concerning E visas, including E-1 and E-2 company structures, uncommon sources of funds, the meaning of “substantial,” and practical tips for crafting successful applications. They also will consider how the “Buy American and Hire American” Executive Order is affecting current processing and provide tips for navigating challenging posts.
- Successful Multinational Company Structures for Small Companies
- Thinking Outside the Box: What Is Substantial Trade or Investment?
- Uncommon Sources of Funds: Venture Capital Investments, Foreign Company Investments, Retained Earnings Investments, etc.
- Strategies for Executives and Managers
- Forum Shopping: Is There a Choice of Post?
- Third-Country Processing Strategies
- Effects of Mergers and Acquisitions on E Visa Holders
AILA has filed for MCLE and specialized credit in appropriate jurisdictions. To receive CLE credit, attorneys must record seminar attendance and the CLE code provided via webCLE. Eligible participants can receive up to 1.8 CLE credit hours.
The OnDemand Recording format does not qualify for CLE credit in the following jurisdictions: AR, MO, PR, and TN.
Please note that your jurisdiction may limit OnDemand credit based on the date of the original presentation. Please view the OnDemand Downloadable Expiration Chart for more details. Your jurisdiction may also limit the amount of distance learning credit you can earn. To view details on your jurisdiction's credit restrictions and CLE requirements, please visit the CLE Center. For more information on specific approvals, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about these terms and conditions or webCLE, please contact: CLE@aila.org.
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review Advanced E-1 and E-2 Visa Challenges - Recording (.MP3)!