Planning with Unpredictable Priority Dates and Winning Cases - Recording (.MP3)
Unanticipated visa retrogression has clients clamoring for advice on how to maximize their options for adjustment of status. Our panel of experts will discuss recent trends in the visa bulletin and various options for upgrading and downgrading cases. They also will address how to advise clients on strategies for winning cases, and the potential risks associated with them.
- Predictions for Retrogressed Categories: Educated Guesses
- What Are the Risks Associated with “Downgrading” a Petition?
- Can a Foreign National Reuse an EB-2 I-140 That Was Previously Downgraded to EB-3?
- Downgrading as a Method to Preserve Child Status Protection Act Eligibility
- The Benefits of Having Multiple Approved Petitions
- Using an I-140 Approval with a Former Employer for an Offer of Future Employment: What Are the Risks?
- What Happens When Cases Become Current? What Happens to Cases After Interviews?
AILA has filed for MCLE and specialized credit in appropriate jurisdictions. To receive CLE credit, attorneys must record seminar attendance and the CLE code provided via webCLE. Eligible participants can receive up to 1.8 CLE credit hours.
The OnDemand Recording format does not qualify for CLE credit in the following jurisdictions: AR, MO, PR, and TN.
Please note that your jurisdiction may limit OnDemand credit based on the date of the original presentation. Please view the OnDemand Downloadable Expiration Chart for more details. Your jurisdiction may also limit the amount of distance learning credit you can earn. To view details on your jurisdiction's credit restrictions and CLE requirements, please visit the CLE Center. For more information on specific approvals, e-mail email@example.com.
If you have any questions about these terms and conditions or webCLE, please contact: CLE@aila.org.