Perfecting the Job Description: A Modern Artform - Recording (.MP3)
In the midst of USCIS’s challenges to job descriptions and wage leveling, the art of drafting the job description for employers has become increasingly important. Seasoned and new practitioners alike are playing a greater role providing guidance to employers crafting real-world descriptions, taking into account the many factors that must be considered. Join our panel of experts as they discuss the importance of job descriptions, provide real-life examples, and examine the interplay between nonimmigrant (NIV) and immigrant visa (IV) categories.
- Providing Guidance to Clients as They Develop Effective and Accurate Job Descriptions
- Matching Real-World Occupations to Appropriately Descriptive Descriptions
- Evaluating and Identifying the Actual Requirements (Keeping in Mind the Intersection Between NIV and IV)
- Thinking Ahead and Proper Documentation
- Maintaining Realistic Job Advertisements and Sources That Analyze Entry into the Occupation
- Collecting Resumes from Others in the Same Role
- Considering Using Prior Recruitment
AILA has filed for MCLE and specialized credit in appropriate jurisdictions. To receive CLE credit, attorneys must record seminar attendance and the CLE code provided via webCLE. Eligible participants can receive up to 1.8 CLE credit hours.
The OnDemand Recording format does not qualify for CLE credit in the following jurisdictions: AR, MO, PR, and TN.
Please note that your jurisdiction may limit OnDemand credit based on the date of the original presentation. Please view the OnDemand Downloadable Expiration Chart for more details. Your jurisdiction may also limit the amount of distance learning credit you can earn. To view details on your jurisdiction's credit restrictions and CLE requirements, please visit the CLE Center. For more information on specific approvals, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about these terms and conditions or webCLE, please contact: CLE@aila.org.
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review Perfecting the Job Description: A Modern Artform - Recording (.MP3)!