I-751 Petitions: How to Handle Delays and Changes in Circumstances - Recording (.MP3)
I-751 removal of conditions cases often appear straightforward at first. However, with the increase in processing times and questions from clients regarding divorces, separations, and rocky marriages, these cases frequently become complicated. Our panel of seasoned experts will discuss strategies and responses to changes in client circumstances, and they will advise on filing naturalization applications to expedite the process.
- What Are the Consequences of Longer I-751 Petition Processing Times, and How Can Filing for Naturalization Expedite the Process?
- How Separation, Divorce, and Everything in Between Impacts a Jointly Filed I-751 Petition
- Avoiding Common Pitfalls Resulting in I-751 Petition Denials
- I-751 Denials: Renew Petition Before the Immigration Judge, or File a New I-751 Petition with USCIS?
- When the I-751 Divorcee Wants to Remarry: Exit Strategy
AILA has filed for MCLE and specialized credit in appropriate jurisdictions. To receive CLE credit, attorneys must record seminar attendance and the CLE code provided via webCLE. Eligible participants can receive up to 1.8 CLE credit hours.
The OnDemand Recording format does not qualify for CLE credit in the following jurisdictions: AR, MO, PR, and TN.
Please note that your jurisdiction may limit OnDemand credit based on the date of the original presentation. Please view the OnDemand Downloadable Expiration Chart for more details. Your jurisdiction may also limit the amount of distance learning credit you can earn. To view details on your jurisdiction's credit restrictions and CLE requirements, please visit the CLE Center. For more information on specific approvals, e-mail email@example.com.
If you have any questions about these terms and conditions or webCLE, please contact: CLE@aila.org.
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review I-751 Petitions: How to Handle Delays and Changes in Circumstances - Recording (.MP3)!