What’s New at the U.S. Embassy London? - Recording
The U.S. Embassy London has opened at its new location, but is the address the only new feature? Panelists will recap the significant updates discussed at AILA’s Fall Conference in London, including what was learned during meetings with consular officers and a tour of the new facilities. Panelists also will discuss how to prepare clients for visa interviews at one of the highest volume nonimmigrant visa issuing posts in Europe.
- Interview Attendance Logistics: Who, What, Where, When, and How?
- Applying the Correct Standards to E-2s and Blanket Ls
- What Is the Impact of the “Buy American and Hire American” Executive Order, and What Is “Clearly Approvable”?
- “To Belfast or Not to Belfast? That Is the Question”
- Other Than Visa Interviews, What Else Goes on in London?
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review What’s New at the U.S. Embassy London? - Recording!