H-2B Visas: Uncovering the Mystery of Seasonal and Peakload Workers - Recording (.MP3)
Even many seasoned practitioners rarely encounter or utilize H-2B visas. The panelists will provide practice tips and advise on how to think strategically in order to file successful H-2B applications. The new prevailing wage requirements and timelines also will be addressed.
- Ensuring a Temporary Need for the Employee (i.e., Seasonal, Peakload, One-Time Occurrence, and Intermittent)
- DOL Filing Procedures: Prevailing Wage Request, Filing the ETA 9142B 90 Days Prior to the Start Date
- Reviewing USCIS and Consulate Processes
- The Annual Cap and Unprecedented Lottery in 2018 (Including the May 31 One-Time Increase of 15,000 H-2Bs)
- Employer Obligations: Prevailing Wage, No Layoffs, No Agent Fees, Corresponding Employment, and the ¾ Guarantee Rule
- Wage and Hour Audits/Investigations and FLSA
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review H-2B Visas: Uncovering the Mystery of Seasonal and Peakload Workers - Recording (.MP3)!