Motions to Reopen: Strategies and Considerations AC18 (.MP3)
In an age of increased enforcement, reopening prior removal orders has never been more important. The experts on this panel will provide effective tips for requesting reopening before the immigration courts and the Board of Immigration Appeals.
- In Absentia Orders and the Doctrine of Equitable Tolling
- Do I Really Have to Do That? Ineffective Assistance Claims and Matter of Lozada
- Framing Sua Sponte Motions to Preserve Legal and Constitutional Claims
- Addressing Prior Orders in VAWA, U Visa, TPS, and DACA Cases
- Motions to Reopen After Reentry and the Departure Bar
- Sui Chung (DL), AILA Southern Florida Chapter Chair, Miami, FL
- Scott Bratton, Cleveland, OH
- Lee Gelernt, New York, NY
- W. Michael Sharma-Crawford, Kansas City, MO
*For a complete list of all the sessions offered at the 2018 Annual Conference please view the Conference Program.
|This product contains digital goods. All digital goods (MP3, PDF, ZIP. Etc.) are available for downloading from your digital library for two years from the date of purchase.|
CLE credit is available in most jurisdictions for this conference recording. Please visit the webCLE AC OnDemand Module for specific details on your jurisdiction and for specialized credit information.
To receive CLE credit, attorneys must record sessions attended and the CLE codes provided via webCLE. Instructions on how to record your CLE credits are included in your written materials.
The OnDemand Recording format does not qualify for CLE credit in the following jurisdictions: AR, MO, PR, and TN.
Please note that your jurisdiction may limit OnDemand credit based on the date of the original presentation. Please view the OnDemand Downloadable Expiration Chart for more details.
Strategies and Considerations in the Wake of Pereira v. Sessions and Matter of Bermudez-Cota - Recording (.MP3)
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review Motions to Reopen: Strategies and Considerations AC18 (.MP3)!