Managing and Winning RFEs and NOIDs AC18 (.MP3)
Panelists will address the complicated and frustrating world of USCIS’s Notices of Intent to Deny (NOID) and Requests for Evidence (RFE). Panelists will examine possible reasons for the recent increase in NOIDs and RFEs, and impart useful techniques and tips to help practitioners counter them successfully and win cases.
- Recent Trends in RFEs and NOIDs, Why Practitioners Might Receive One Versus the Other
- Interpreting the RFE: Knowing When It Is a Mindless Kitchen Sink RFE, and When the Adjudicator Has Already Made Up His or Her Mind
- Managing Client Expectations: Timing, Increased Odds of Receiving RFEs for Premium Processing Cases, Evidence Collection
- Strategies for a Successful Response
- Knowing the Sources and How to Use Them: Caselaw, Regulations, FAM, Online Guides, and USCIS Templates
- Matthew D. Stump (DL), USCIS Service Center Operations Liaison Committee Chair, Oklahoma City, OK
- Lisa Baker Jones, Santa Clara, CA
- Lorna A. De Bono, AILA CSC Liaison Committee Chair, Los Angeles, CA
- Debra Schneider, Minneapolis, MN
*For a complete list of all the sessions offered at the 2018 Annual Conference please view the Conference Program.
|This product contains digital goods. All digital goods (MP3, PDF, ZIP. Etc.) are available for downloading from your digital library for two years from the date of purchase.|
CLE credit is available in most jurisdictions for this conference recording. Please visit the webCLE AC OnDemand Module for specific details on your jurisdiction and for specialized credit information.
To receive CLE credit, attorneys must record sessions attended and the CLE codes provided via webCLE. Instructions on how to record your CLE credits are included in your written materials.
The OnDemand Recording format does not qualify for CLE credit in the following jurisdictions: AR, MO, PR, and TN.
Please note that your jurisdiction may limit OnDemand credit based on the date of the original presentation. Please view the OnDemand Downloadable Expiration Chart for more details.
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review Managing and Winning RFEs and NOIDs AC18 (.MP3)!