U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) Open Forum AC18 (.MP3)
The chair and vice chair of the AILA USCIS HQ (Benefits Policy) Liaison Committee guide a discussion with key leaders from U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) at the 2018 AILA Annual Conference.
- Robert H. Cohen (DL), AILA USCIS HQ (Benefits Policy) Liaison Committee Chair, Columbus, OH
- Bennett Savitz, AILA USCIS HQ (Benefits Policy) Liaison Committee Vice Chair, Boston, MA
- Bret Gregg, Contact Center West, External Affairs
- Roland Lyons, Deputy District Director in San Francisco, FOD
- John Abram, Chief of Staff, California Service Center
- SCOPS Kathy Nuebel Kovarik, Chief, OP&S
*For a complete list of all the sessions offered at the 2018 Annual Conference please view the Conference Program.
|This product contains digital goods. All digital goods (MP3, PDF, ZIP. Etc.) are available for downloading from your digital library for two years from the date of purchase.|
CLE credit is available in most jurisdictions for this conference recording. Please visit the webCLE AC OnDemand Module for specific details on your jurisdiction and for specialized credit information.
To receive CLE credit, attorneys must record sessions attended and the CLE codes provided via webCLE. Instructions on how to record your CLE credits are included in your written materials.
The OnDemand Recording format does not qualify for CLE credit in the following jurisdictions: AR, MO, PR, VA, and TN.
Please note that your jurisdiction may limit OnDemand credit based on the date of the original presentation. Please view the OnDemand Downloadable Expiration Chart for more details.
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) Open Forum AC18 (.MP3)!