Navigating the Challenges of I-601A from Intake to Visa Interview AC18 (.MP3)
In this intermediate-level session, panelists will discuss the similarities and differences between I-601 and I-601A waivers. Panelists also will provide a concise overview of preparing an effective waiver, and identify current trends in adjudication.
- Proving “Extreme” Hardship Effectively: What Is “Enough” Hardship?
- Making Every Page Count: Quality v. Quantity, Creative Evidence, Showing Indirect Extreme Hardship to Non-Qualifying Relatives
- Prior Removal Orders: Conditional and Unconditional Approval (CFR §212.2(j)) of Form I-212 in Advance of I-601A Submission
- An Approved I-601A Is Not a Guarantee: How to Deal with Undisclosed Inadmissibility Issues Once the Applicant is Abroad
- A. Renee Pobjecky (DL), Winter Haven, FL
- T. Douglas Stump, AILA Past President, Oklahoma City, OK
- Jason C. Mills, Fort Worth, TX
*For a complete list of all the sessions offered at the 2018 Annual Conference please view the Conference Program.
|This product contains digital goods. All digital goods (MP3, PDF, ZIP. Etc.) are available for downloading from your digital library for two years from the date of purchase.|
CLE credit is available in most jurisdictions for this conference recording. Please visit the webCLE AC OnDemand Module for specific details on your jurisdiction and for specialized credit information.
To receive CLE credit, attorneys must record sessions attended and the CLE codes provided via webCLE. Instructions on how to record your CLE credits are included in your written materials.
The OnDemand Recording format does not qualify for CLE credit in the following jurisdictions: AR, MO, PR, and TN.
Please note that your jurisdiction may limit OnDemand credit based on the date of the original presentation. Please view the OnDemand Downloadable Expiration Chart for more details.
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review Navigating the Challenges of I-601A from Intake to Visa Interview AC18 (.MP3)!