H-2B Visas and How to Prepare for Fiscal Year 2019 - Recording (.MP3)
For attorneys planning to file H-2B visas during Fiscal Year 2019, the first available filing date is coming soon. On July 3, the Chicago National Processing Center (CNPC) will begin accepting ETA 9142B Temporary Labor Certification Applications for employers with start dates of October 1. The panelists will review strategies and filing tips for employers seeking visas from the 33,000 H-2B visas available between October 1 and March 30. On June 1, the U.S. Department of Labor announced its protocol for processing and acceptance of labor certifications requesting a start date on or after October 1. The speakers will examine the announcement as well as compare strategies for navigating the ever-changing H-2B landscape.
- How to Prepare for Processing with the CNPC Under the Department’s Millisecond Rule
- Strategies for Obtaining a Notice of Acceptance
- Recruitment Requirements and Tips for Preparing a Timely Recruitment Report
- Recent Notice of Deficiency Trends from the CNPC on Peakload Need
- Recent RFE Trends from USCIS Service Centers on Peakload and Seasonal Need
- Options for Filing a Cap-Exempt Change of Employer I-129 Petition