Representing Clients in Immigration Court, 5th Ed.
|Expected Release Date||10/01/18|
It includes updates related to:
- Removal Proceedings
- Contesting Removability
- Noncriminal Grounds of Inadmissibility and Deportability
- Criminal Grounds of Inadmissibility and Deportability
- Adjustment of Status
- Waivers of Inadmissibility and Deportability in Removal Proceedings
- INA §212(c) and Cancellation of Removal for Lawful Permanent Residents
- Cancellation of Removal for Non-Lawful Permanent Resident Aliens
- Asylum, Withholding of Removal, and Protection Under the Convention Against Torture
- Voluntary Departure
- Bond Hearings
- Administrative Review of Removal Orders
- Judicial Review of Removal Orders
- Trial Skills in Immigration Court
- Prosecutorial Discretion
Representing Clients in Immigration Court will provide you with clear and strategic guidance to help you prepare for any immigration court proceeding.
Academic pricing also available when used as required or recommended reading. Contact us at email@example.com for details if you're interested in using Representing Clients in Immigration Court for your class.
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review Representing Clients in Immigration Court, 5th Ed.!