AILA Ethics Compendium (Live Recording) AC18 (.MP3)
Join the authors and editors of the AILA Ethics Compendium for an enlightening and thought-provoking ethics discussion. Now in its fifth year, panelists on AILA Ethics Compendium: LIVE offer an in-depth and robust analysis of the Rules of Professional Responsibility, and discuss how these rules apply to immigration lawyers.
- Confidentiality, Conflicts, and Consultations - When Does Prospective Client Become Current Client? – Rule 1.18
- Understanding Challenges of Dual Representation – Rule 1.7
- When Does Current Client Become Former Client?
- Confidentiality, Conflicts, and Former Clients – Rule 1.9
- Alan B. Goldfarb (DL), AILA Ethics Committee Chair, Minneapolis, MN
- Kenneth Craig Dobson, AILA Ethics Committee Vice Chair, New York, NY
- Meghan Moore, Wyoming, MI
- Helen A. Sklar, Los Angeles, CA
*This is a preliminary session description. All sessions and events are subject to change without notice. For a complete list of all the sessions offered at the 2018 Annual Conference please view the Conference Program.
|This product contains digital goods. All digital goods (MP3, PDF, ZIP. Etc.) are available for downloading from your digital library for two years from the date of purchase.|
CLE credit is available in most jurisdictions for this conference recording. Please visit the webCLE AC OnDemand Module for specific details on your jurisdiction and for specialized credit information.
To receive CLE credit, attorneys must record sessions attended and the CLE codes provided via webCLE. Instructions on how to record your CLE credits are included in your written materials.
The OnDemand Recording format does not qualify for CLE credit in the following jurisdictions: AR, MO, PR, and TN.
Please note that your jurisdiction may limit OnDemand credit based on the date of the original presentation. Please view the OnDemand Downloadable Expiration Chart for more details.
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review AILA Ethics Compendium (Live Recording) AC18 (.MP3)!