Law Practice Management–AC18 Track Bundle (.MP3)
This comprehensive set features recordings of each of the sessions that comprise the Law Practice Management track at the 2018 Annual Conference.
- Practice Innovation Part 1
- Practice Innovation Part 2
- Practice Innovation Part 3
- Embrace Technology in Your Immigration Practice
- Solo and Small Firm Practices that Make it Big
- Selling an Immigration Law Practice
- Forming and Dissolving Partnerships
- Managing Client Expectations
- Using Social Media to Establish Your Brand
- The Lawyer as Manager
- Building a Profitable Practice
- Marketing Your Immigration Law Practice
*This is a preliminary list of session recordings. The final list of recordings may vary. For a complete list of all the sessions offered at the 2018 Annual Conference please view the Conference Program.
CLE credit is available in most jurisdictions for this conference recording. Please visit the webCLE AC OnDemand Module for specific details on your jurisdiction and for specialized credit information.
To receive CLE credit, attorneys must record sessions attended and the CLE codes provided via webCLE. Instructions on how to record your CLE credits are included in your written materials.
The OnDemand Recording format does not qualify for CLE credit in the following jurisdictions: AR, MO, PR, and TN.
Please note that your jurisdiction may limit OnDemand credit based on the date of the original presentation. Please view the OnDemand Downloadable Expiration Chart for more details.
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review Law Practice Management–AC18 Track Bundle (.MP3)!