Business–AC18 Track Bundle (.MP3)
This comprehensive set features recordings of each of the sessions that comprise the Business track at the 2018 Annual Conference.
- Anatomy of an L-1: Practical Preparation Tips
- Counseling Corporate Clients on Employment and Training Opportunities Within F and J
- Counseling Clients After NIV Petition Approval
- National Interest Waivers: Dhanasar Demystified
- NIV Investor to Green Card
- Representing Contracting Companies and the Employers Who Use Them
- Managing and Winning RFEs and NOIDs
- Posttraumatic "L" Disorder: Inconsistent Adjudicatory Standards
- Advanced Issues Facing Entrepreneurs
- Navigating Consular and Service Center Roadblocks
- Extraordinary Polymaths
- Mexicans, Canadians, Australians, Singaporeans, and Chileans
- The Minefield of E-1/E-2 Multi-Jurisdictional Practice
- Worksite and Mergers and Acquisitions
- The Ethics and Obligations of Having Knowledge
- Ira Kurzban's Labor Panel
- Using the H-2B as an Alternative to the H-1B
- The New EU Data Privacy Rules
- Working with Employers in Recruiting and Retaining Foreign Nationals
- O-1s for the Bold and the Beautiful
- "Old Fashioned" Immigration in a Modern World
- LCA and PAF Compliance and Best Practices
- PERM BALCA and FAQ Review
- Ethics in PERM
- DOL and USCIS Degree Requirements: Issues and Case Studies
- Advanced Issues in H-1B Practice
- Addressing Mistakes Made in Business Immigration Cases
- The Current State of the EB-5 Program
- Crimmigration and Ethics for the Business Practitioner
- How to Read and Evaluate Financial Documents
- Employment Law Basics for the Immigration Practitioner
- The Future of Business Immigration
- To Rove or Not to Rove, That is the Issue
- Advanced Electronic I-9 Systems
- Advanced Strategies in Physician Cases
*This is a preliminary list of session recordings. The final list of recordings may vary. For a complete list of all the sessions offered at the 2018 Annual Conference please view the Conference Program.
CLE credit is available in most jurisdictions for this conference recording. Please visit the webCLE AC OnDemand Module for specific details on your jurisdiction and for specialized credit information.
To receive CLE credit, attorneys must record sessions attended and the CLE codes provided via webCLE. Instructions on how to record your CLE credits are included in your written materials.
The OnDemand Recording format does not qualify for CLE credit in the following jurisdictions: AR, MO, PR, and TN.
Please note that your jurisdiction may limit OnDemand credit based on the date of the original presentation. Please view the OnDemand Downloadable Expiration Chart for more details.
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review Business–AC18 Track Bundle (.MP3)!