Litigation–AC18 Track Bundle (.MP3)
This comprehensive set features recordings of each of the sessions that comprise the Litigation track at the 2018 Annual Conference.
- Planning for Your First Individual Hearing
- Admissions That Matter, and Other Conundrums
- Burdens of Proof and Production
- Discovery in Removal Proceedings
- Objections Under the Federal Rules of Evidence and Immigration Regulations
- Federal District Court: Can I Practice There, and What Relief Can Be Sought?
- Motions to Suppress, Preclude, and Exclude
- Motions to Reopen: Strategies and Considerations
- Building the Confidence to Litigate
- When and How to Use INA 212(i) and 212 (h) Waivers
- Preventing the Demise of Due Process
- Representing Children in Immigration Court
- The Categorical Approach
- The Modified Categorial Approach
- Ethical, Zealous Representation in Removal Proceedings
- Cancellation of Removal
- T Visas Should Not Be Overlooked
- Post-Removal Order Habeas to Obtain Liberty
- What the Government Knows About Your Client
- FBI and Law Enforcement
- Appealing to the BIA
- When an Interview Becomes an Interrogation
- Reinstatement of Removal
- Release from Detention
- Demystifying Habeas Corpus Petitions
- The "How-to" Guide to FOIA
- Administrative Procedure Act
*This is a preliminary list of session recordings. The final list of recordings may vary. For a complete list of all the sessions offered at the 2018 Annual Conference please view the Conference Program.
CLE credit is available in most jurisdictions for this conference recording. Please visit the webCLE AC OnDemand Module for specific details on your jurisdiction and for specialized credit information.
To receive CLE credit, attorneys must record sessions attended and the CLE codes provided via webCLE. Instructions on how to record your CLE credits are included in your written materials.
The OnDemand Recording format does not qualify for CLE credit in the following jurisdictions: AR, MO, PR, and TN.
Please note that your jurisdiction may limit OnDemand credit based on the date of the original presentation. Please view the OnDemand Downloadable Expiration Chart for more details.
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review Litigation–AC18 Track Bundle (.MP3)!