Family–AC18 Track Bundle (.MP3)
This comprehensive set features recordings of each of the sessions that comprise the Family track at the 2018 Annual Conference.
- Immigration of Children Through Adoption
- VAWA, U Visa or T?
- Complexities of CSPA
- Complex I-130 Issues
- Assessing Diversity and Implicit Bias
- Hardship Workshop
- Documenting the Undocumented
- Unconventional Adjustment of Status Applications
- Risky Naturalization Issues
- Representing Trauma Survivors
- Country-Specific Forms of Relief for Nations in Flux
- I-601A from Intake to Visa Interview
- Dealing with Seemingly Insurmountable Issues Before Filing Adjustment Of Status
- Citizenship Through Parents
- Navigating Conditional Residency
- Dealing with the Loss of Status When an I-751 Is Denied
- Risk Assessment and Client Management in a Changing System
- Special Immigrant Juvenile Status and Vulnerable Family Members
- Taking a Sabbatical: Options for LPRS Planning to Move Abroad
- Immigration Issues for Members of the Military, Veterans, and Their Families
- Affidavit of Support Issues
- Advocacy and Ethics in Client Interviews Before DOS and USCIS
- Proving Bona Fide Marriage in a System Stuck in the 1950s
- Common Non-Criminal Inadmissibility Issues in Today's Turbulent Climate
- Family-Based Cases and Good Moral Character Determinations
- Dealing with the Worst of Bureaucracy: When Red Tape Hinders Good-Faith Efforts to Normalize Status
- Consular Processing Part 1
- Consular Processing Part 2
- Understanding the Refugee Process and How it Can Help Your Practice
- Unwinding Improper Marriage-Related INA212(a)(6)(c ) and 204(c ) Findings
- Appeals and Motions before USCIS
- Post-Maslenjak Naturalization and Implications for Other Applications
- Visa Strategies for Globe-Trotting, Engaged Couples
- Denaturalization: Are You Ever Really Safe?
*This is a preliminary list of session recordings. The final list of recordings may vary. For a complete list of all the sessions offered at the 2018 Annual Conference please view the Conference Program.
CLE credit is available in most jurisdictions for this conference recording. Please visit the webCLE AC OnDemand Module for specific details on your jurisdiction and for specialized credit information.
To receive CLE credit, attorneys must record sessions attended and the CLE codes provided via webCLE. Instructions on how to record your CLE credits are included in your written materials.
The OnDemand Recording format does not qualify for CLE credit in the following jurisdictions: AR, MO, PR, and TN.
Please note that your jurisdiction may limit OnDemand credit based on the date of the original presentation. Please view the OnDemand Downloadable Expiration Chart for more details.
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review Family–AC18 Track Bundle (.MP3)!