Fundamentals–AC18 Track Bundle (.MP3)
This comprehensive set features recordings of each of the sessions that comprise the Fundamentals track at the 2018 Annual Conference.
- Family Immigration 101
- Adjustment of Status
- I-751 Petitions to Remove Condition on Residence
- Immigrant Visa Consular Processing
- Naturalization 101
- Basics of Consular Process
- Business Immigration 101
- Employment-Based Immigration: Preference Categories
- Labor Cert. 101
- Labor Cert. 102
- Putting Together Your First PERM
- Primer on Completing Complex Immigration Forms
- Intro to H-1B Specialty Workers
- Into to L-1
- Removal 101
- Primer on Waivers
- Detention 101
- Release from Detention 101
- How to Survive Your First Years
- Master Calendar Hearing
- Basics of Asylum: 1
- Basics of Asylum: 2
*This is a preliminary list of session recordings. The final list of recordings may vary. For a complete list of all the sessions offered at the 2018 Annual Conference please view the Conference Program.
CLE credit is available in most jurisdictions for this conference recording. Please visit the webCLE AC OnDemand Module for specific details on your jurisdiction and for specialized credit information.
To receive CLE credit, attorneys must record sessions attended and the CLE codes provided via webCLE. Instructions on how to record your CLE credits are included in your written materials.
The OnDemand Recording format does not qualify for CLE credit in the following jurisdictions: AR, MO, PR, and TN.
Please note that your jurisdiction may limit OnDemand credit based on the date of the original presentation. Please view the OnDemand Downloadable Expiration Chart for more details.