L-1 New Office and Extension Issues - Recording (.MP3)
For companies seeking to expand into the U.S. market, the L-1 new office may be a valuable option. The initial petition and extension can be a complicated process that requires careful planning and strategy from the outset. Our panel of experts will discuss the elements of a successful new office L-1, overcoming the extension, and strategies to address RFEs and other pitfalls.
- Qualifying Relationship and Establishing Financial Viability of the U.S. Company
- U.S. Position and Issues for Executives, Managers, and Specialized Knowledge Employees
- Building the Case for the New Office Extension During the First Year of Operation
- RFE Issues to Anticipate, and Effective Strategies to Overcome Them
- Current Best Practices and Case Law to Develop a Strong Petition
AILA has filed for MCLE and specialized credit in appropriate jurisdictions. To receive CLE credit, attorneys must record seminar attendance and the CLE code provided via webCLE. Eligible participants can receive up to 1.8 CLE credit hours.
The OnDemand Recording format does not qualify for CLE credit in the following jurisdictions: AR, MO, PR, and TN.
Please note that your jurisdiction may limit OnDemand credit based on the date of the original presentation. Please view the OnDemand Downloadable Expiration Chart for more details. Your jurisdiction may also limit the amount of distance learning credit you can earn. To view details on your jurisdiction's credit restrictions and CLE requirements, please visit the CLE Center. For more information on specific approvals, e-mail email@example.com.
If you have any questions about these terms and conditions or webCLE, please contact: CLE@aila.org.