Advanced Issues for Blanket L-1 Petitions - Recording (.MP3)
Preparing a successful initial or amended corporate blanket petition can be a cumbersome task. Our panel of experts will discuss strategies, recent developments and trends in adjudication, and dealing with limited availability of corporation documentation. They also will provide tips for dealing with challenging requests for evidence and ensuring that clients understand the importance of supplying the correct type of evidence. Finally, panelists will identify strategies for preparing successful blanket applications for employees.
- Proving a Qualifying Relationship for Publicly Traded Companies
- Proving a Qualifying Relationship for Privately Owned Companies
- Proving One of the Three Prongs: $25M in Annual Sales, 1,000 Employees, or at Least 10 L-1s in the Past Year
- Filing In-Country L-1 Extensions After Admission on the Blanket Petition
- Advising Clients on Five-Year Visas and Limited I-129S Endorsements
AILA has filed for MCLE and specialized credit in appropriate jurisdictions. To receive CLE credit, attorneys must record seminar attendance and the CLE code provided via webCLE. Eligible participants can receive up to 1.8 CLE credit hours.
The OnDemand Recording format does not qualify for CLE credit in the following jurisdictions: AR, MO, PR, and TN.
Please note that your jurisdiction may limit OnDemand credit based on the date of the original presentation. Please view the OnDemand Downloadable Expiration Chart for more details. Your jurisdiction may also limit the amount of distance learning credit you can earn. To view details on your jurisdiction's credit restrictions and CLE requirements, please visit the CLE Center. For more information on specific approvals, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about these terms and conditions or webCLE, please contact: CLE@aila.org.