Non-Court Removal Orders: Expedited, Stipulated, Reinstated, Oh My! - Recording (.MP3)
Our panel of experts will discuss the various ways your client can be subject to a removal order issued outside of standard removal proceedings. Panelists will provide an overview of who is subject to these summary removal proceedings and what they entail. They also will share tips for challenging these removal orders and the underlying proceedings.
- The Ins and Outs of the Expedited Removal Process, and Expansion Under the Current Administration
- Is Your Client Eligible for any Relief If He or She Is Subject to Reinstatement of Removal? Reasonable Fear and Withholding-Only Proceedings
- What Can You Do If Your Client Signed a Stipulated Removal Order?
- What Exactly Is a “Final Administrative Removal Order?”
- When Is Administrative Review and/or Judicial Review Available in Non-Court Removal Proceedings?
AILA has filed for MCLE and specialized credit in appropriate jurisdictions. To receive CLE credit, attorneys must record seminar attendance and the CLE code provided via webCLE. Eligible participants can receive up to 1.8 CLE credit hours.
The OnDemand Recording format does not qualify for CLE credit in the following jurisdictions: AR, MO, PR, and TN.
Please note that your jurisdiction may limit OnDemand credit based on the date of the original presentation. Please view the OnDemand Downloadable Expiration Chart for more details. Your jurisdiction may also limit the amount of distance learning credit you can earn. To view details on your jurisdiction's credit restrictions and CLE requirements, please visit the CLE Center. For more information on specific approvals, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about these terms and conditions or webCLE, please contact: CLE@aila.org.