Pointers for Success at Ports of Entry on the Northern Border - Recording (.MP3)
Travel from Canada to the United States has become increasingly difficult. CBP is pushing back at every step of the process. Ports of entry that were typically friendly to lawyers before the election are changing their attitudes. Our panel of experts will discuss best practices to prepare your business client for a successful admission.
- Preparing Your Client for the CBP Interview
- TN and L Checklists Provided by CBP: Are They Still Helpful?
- Direct Filing Individual Canadian Ls at the Port of Entry: Is It Still a Good Idea?
- Making Your Blanket L and TN Application Packets More Easily Approvable
- How Much Documentation Does a Canadian Business Visitor Need in the Current Climate?
- Applying for Admission at an Airport or a Land Port of Entry: Which Is the Better Option for Your Client?
AILA has filed for MCLE and specialized credit in appropriate jurisdictions. To receive CLE credit, attorneys must record seminar attendance and the CLE code provided via webCLE. Eligible participants can receive up to 1.8 CLE credit hours.
The OnDemand Recording format does not qualify for CLE credit in the following jurisdictions: AR, RI, and TN.
Please note that your jurisdiction may limit OnDemand credit based on the date of the original presentation. Please view the OnDemand Downloadable Expiration Chart for more details. Your jurisdiction may also limit the amount of distance learning credit you can earn. To view details on your jurisdiction's credit restrictions and CLE requirements, please visit the CLE Center. For more information on specific approvals, e-mail email@example.com.
If you have any questions about these terms and conditions or webCLE, please contact: CLE@aila.org.
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review Pointers for Success at Ports of Entry on the Northern Border - Recording (.MP3)!