Using Alternate Wage Surveys for PERMs and H-1Bs: Money Matters - Recording (.MP3)
In light of (and in spite of) recent requests for evidence regarding Level 1 wages for H-1B petitions, it may be time to seriously consider using alternate sources of wage information. This panel of experts will review the regulations regarding alternate wage surveys for both the H-1B and PERM processes, how to strategically use such surveys, and the pitfalls to avoid (both written and unwritten).
- What Is an Alternate Wage Survey? No, Really: What Counts Legally?
- Documents Needed to Prove the Alternate Wage Survey Complies with DOL’s Requirements
- What Should You Consider Before Diving into the Work?
- Employer’s Ability to Obtain/Afford Survey, Historical Data in Survey, Evidence It’s a Good Fit, Geographical Regions Covered, Etc.
- Real World Examples of How to Successfully Use Alternate Wages
AILA has filed for MCLE and specialized credit in appropriate jurisdictions. To receive CLE credit, attorneys must record seminar attendance and the CLE code provided via webCLE. Eligible participants can receive up to 1.8 CLE credit hours.
The OnDemand Recording format does not qualify for CLE credit in the following jurisdictions: AR, MO, PR, and TN.
Please note that your jurisdiction may limit OnDemand credit based on the date of the original presentation. Please view the OnDemand Downloadable Expiration Chart for more details. Your jurisdiction may also limit the amount of distance learning credit you can earn. To view details on your jurisdiction's credit restrictions and CLE requirements, please visit the CLE Center. For more information on specific approvals, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about these terms and conditions or webCLE, please contact: CLE@aila.org.
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review Using Alternate Wage Surveys for PERMs and H-1Bs: Money Matters - Recording (.MP3)!