T Visas: Finding Relief for Victims of Labor and Sex Trafficking
With the Trump administration’s virtual elimination of prosecutorial discretion and the U visa backlog skyrocketing, T visas have become a hot topic in 2017. In this podcast, our panel of experts will guide practitioners through the new T visa regulations, screening for eligibility, preparing applications, responding to requests for evidence, and setting expectations for processing times and approval rates.
- New T Visa Regulations from December 2016
- How to Screen for T Visa Eligibility: Involuntary Servitude, Debt Bondage, Slavery,
- and Sex Trafficking
- T Visa Certifications: Are They Recommended Even If They Are Not Required, and What Is the Best Way to Contact Agencies?
- How to Prepare the T Visa Cover Letter, Victim Declaration, and Supporting Evidence
- Best Practices for Responding to T Visa Requests for Evidence
- T Visa Cap, Processing Times, and Approval and Denial Rates
|This product contains digital goods. All digital goods (MP3, PDF, ZIP. Etc.) are available for downloading from your digital library for two years from the date of purchase. This product is available in electronic format ONLY; no print copies are offered.|