2017 U.S. Supreme Court and Federal Court Update
Litigators should keep informed and up-to-date on U.S. Supreme Court and federal court decisions to be astute and vigilant warriors on behalf of their clients, particularly in the courtroom. Our panel of experts will discuss changes in the law based on recent decisions, and address how they affect clients and litigation practice in general.
- Matter of Mata, the Validity of Departure Bars to Judicial Review, and Motions to Reopen for Ineffective Assistance of Counsel
- Matter of Mellouli and Matter of Moncrieffe: Defenses for Controlled Substance Charges
- Aggravated Felonies That Do Not Require a Connection to Interstate Commerce
- States Where the Federal Definition of "Crime of Violence" No Longer Applies
- An Update on the Categorical Approach After Matter of Mathis
|This product contains digital goods. All digital goods (MP3, PDF, ZIP. Etc.) are available for downloading from your digital library for two years from the date of purchase. This product is available in electronic format ONLY; no print copies are offered.|
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review 2017 U.S. Supreme Court and Federal Court Update!