Employment-Based Adjustment Interviews: Preparing Your Practice - Recording (.MP3)
|Format||Live Audio Seminar|
Beginning October 2, 2017, all I-140 employment-based adjustment of status applicants (EB-1, EB-2, EB-3) whose applications were filed on or after March 6, 2017, will be subject to an in-person interview. Our panelists will discuss what impact this new policy change will have on your clients and practice.
- Background and Scope of Cases Impacted: How Is This Connected to Executive Order 13780?
- Preparing Your Clients for the Interview
- The Role of the Attorney at the Interview
- Impact on Your Immigration Practice: Fee Agreements, Document Checklists, etc.
- Ethical Issues: Conflicts, Outsourcing, and Fee-Sharing
- Strategies for Dealing with Adjudication Delays: Medical Exams, Supplement J, Mandamus