Avoiding Surprises During DHS Interrogations
“Today we will be recording your interview.” This is an unwelcome statement too often heard when you walk into an interview with a client. So, whether your client is being investigated for fraud, criminal activity, terrorism, or something else, it is always best to be prepared. The panelists will discuss techniques for reviewing your client’s case to discover problem areas, preparing your client for interrogation, and protecting your client's rights during interrogation.
- Identifying When Your Client Will Be Interrogated
- Common Interrogation Techniques
- Reviewing Your Client’s Record
- Carefully Mock “Interrogating” Your Client to Prepare Him or Her for Questioning
- Protecting Your Client’s Rights During an Interrogation
|This product contains digital goods. All digital goods (MP3, PDF, ZIP. Etc.) are available for downloading from your digital library for two years from the date of purchase. This product is available in electronic format ONLY; no print copies are offered.|
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review Avoiding Surprises During DHS Interrogations!