PERM Hot Topics AC17 (.MP3)
Panelists will discuss the prospects of a new PERM regulation under the new administration and will provide insight into transformation plans. Panelists also will present updates on recent DOL denial trends, BALCA decisions, and FAQs.
- Will There Be New Regulations in the Near Future?
- Prevailing Wage Trends and Challenges
- DOL IT “Transformation” Plans
- Processing, Audit, and Denial Trends
- How Is BALCA Responding?
- Kevin W. Miner (DL), AILA Board of Governors/Department of Labor Liaison Chair, Atlanta, GA
- Catherine L. Haight, AILA Board of Governors/ACES Committee Chair, Los Angeles, CA
- Deborah J. Notkin, AILA Past President/Business Immigration Committee Vice Chair, New York, NY
- Eleanor Pelta, AILA Past President, Washington, DC
|This product contains digital goods. All digital goods (MP3, PDF, ZIP. Etc.) are available for downloading from your digital library for two years from the date of purchase.|
CLE credit is available in most jurisdictions for this conference recording. Please visit the webCLE AC OnDemand Module for specific details on your jurisdiction and for specialized credit information.
To receive CLE credit, attorneys must record sessions attended and the CLE codes provided via webCLE. Instructions on how to record your CLE credits are included in your written materials.
The OnDemand Recording format does not qualify for CLE credit in the following jurisdictions: AR, MO, PR, and TN.
Please note that your jurisdiction may limit OnDemand credit based on the date of the original presentation. Please view the OnDemand Downloadable Expiration Chart for more details.
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review PERM Hot Topics AC17 (.MP3)!