Pre– and Post-PERM Filing Challenges: Improving Your Odds of Success AC17 (.MP3)
Panelists on this intermediate-level session will focus on the day-to-day challenges of PERM cases. In particular, they will closely examine tricky issues related to prevailing wage determinations, ability-to-pay issues, audit triggers,strategies for responding to common audit requests, reconsiderations, and appeals.
- Drafting Job Descriptions and Prerequisites
- Analyzing Ability-to-Pay Documentation Pre– and Post-PERM
- Getting the Prevailing Wage the Employer Wants: Predicting Prevailing Wages Using the OES Prevailing Wage Worksheet
- Successful Reconsideration Requests for Prevailing Wage Determinations: Is This Even Possible with Current Processing Times?
- Random Audits and Automatic Audit Triggers (E.g., Ownership, Tuition Reimbursement, Foreign Language) and How to Respond
- Strategies for Successful Reconsiderations and BALCA Appeals
- Elizabeth L.A. Garvish (DL), Atlanta, GA
- Elizabeth Chatham, Phoenix, AZ
- Alexander Dgebuadze, Woodland Hills, CA
|This product contains digital goods. All digital goods (MP3, PDF, ZIP. Etc.) are available for downloading from your digital library for two years from the date of purchase.|
CLE credit is available in most jurisdictions for this conference recording. Please visit the webCLE AC OnDemand Module for specific details on your jurisdiction and for specialized credit information.
To receive CLE credit, attorneys must record sessions attended and the CLE codes provided via webCLE. Instructions on how to record your CLE credits are included in your written materials.
The OnDemand Recording format does not qualify for CLE credit in the following jurisdictions: AR, MO, PR, and TN.
Please note that your jurisdiction may limit OnDemand credit based on the date of the original presentation. Please view the OnDemand Downloadable Expiration Chart for more details.
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review Pre– and Post-PERM Filing Challenges: Improving Your Odds of Success AC17 (.MP3)!