L-1 Hurdles: Updates for Experienced Practitioners - Recording (.MP3)
The L-1 visa category was intended to facilitate the transfer of executives, managers, and specialized knowledge individuals employed by multinational organizations. However, the road to securing and extending L-1 status is not always smooth. The panelists will discuss recent trends and issues to guide practitioners through the current landscape surrounding the L-1 nonimmigrant visa category.
- Matter of Z–A–, Inc. and USCIS’s Interpretation of the L-1A “Function Manager”
- USCIS Interpretation of L-1B “Specialized Knowledge”
- Blanket Ls: Visa Application Issues at the Consulate and Extension Petitions with USCIS
- Increased Border Scrutiny for L-1 Holders and Canadian L-1 Applicants
- Intermittent L-1 vs. Business Visitor: When Is an L-1 Needed?
- New Office Issues
- Can Contractors Qualify as Intracompany Transferees?
AILA has filed for MCLE and specialized credit in appropriate jurisdictions. To receive CLE credit, attorneys must record seminar attendance and the CLE code provided via webCLE. Eligible participants can receive up to 1.8 CLE credit hours.
The OnDemand Recording format does not qualify for CLE credit in the following jurisdictions: AR, RI, and TN.
Please note that your jurisdiction may limit OnDemand credit based on the date of the original presentation. Please view the OnDemand Downloadable Expiration Chart for more details. Your jurisdiction may also limit the amount of distance learning credit you can earn. To view details on your jurisdiction's credit restrictions and CLE requirements, please visit the CLE Center. For more information on specific approvals, e-mail email@example.com.
If you have any questions about these terms and conditions or webCLE, please contact: CLE@aila.org.
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review L-1 Hurdles: Updates for Experienced Practitioners - Recording (.MP3)!