Does Prosecutorial Discretion Still Exist?
On February 20, 2017, the Trump administration rescinded all existing conflicting directives, memoranda, and field guidance regarding the enforcement of U.S. immigration laws and priorities for removal, issuing its own guidance instead. Our expert panelists will discuss the impact of the new guidance and what it means for prosecutorial discretion.
- Recent History of Prosecutorial Discretion: The Morton and Johnson Memoranda
- The February 20, 2017 Memoranda
- DHS Enforcement Priorities
- Exercise Of Prosecutorial Discretion: Case-by-Case Basis
- Are ICE Attorneys Still Exercising Prosecutorial Discretion?
- Getting DHS to Exercise Prosecutorial Discretion for Your Client Despite the New Enforcement Climate
|This product contains digital goods. All digital goods (MP3, PDF, ZIP. Etc.) are available for downloading from your digital library for two years from the date of purchase. This product is available in electronic format ONLY; no print copies are offered.|
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review Does Prosecutorial Discretion Still Exist? !