Crimmigration/Trial Skills–AC17 Track Bundle (.MP3)
This comprehensive set features recordings of each of the sessions that comprise the Crimmigration/Trial Skills track at the 2017 Annual Conference.
- Marijuana Decriminalization and Increasing Legalization: What Does it Mean for Noncitizens?
- Void for Vagueness: How to Apply Johnson in the Immigration Context
- Categorical/Modified Categorical Approach: From Taylor to Today
- A “How-To” Guide on Applying the Categorical Approach
- Making the Most of Legal Writing in Immigration Court
- Trial Skills in Immigration Court
*This is a preliminary list of session recordings. The final list of recordings may vary. For a complete list of all the sessions offered at the 2017 Annual Conference please view the Conference Program.
|This product contains digital goods. All digital goods (MP3, PDF, ZIP. Etc.) are available for downloading from your digital library for two years from the date of purchase.|
CLE credit is available in most jurisdictions for this conference recording. Please visit the webCLE AC OnDemand Module for specific details on your jurisdiction and for specialized credit information.
To receive CLE credit, attorneys must record sessions attended and the CLE codes provided via webCLE. Instructions on how to record your CLE credits are included in your written materials.
The OnDemand Recording format does not qualify for CLE credit in the following jurisdictions: AR, MO, PR, and TN.
Please note that your jurisdiction may limit OnDemand credit based on the date of the original presentation. Please view the OnDemand Downloadable Expiration Chart for more details.
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review Crimmigration/Trial Skills–AC17 Track Bundle (.MP3)!