Business–AC17 Track Bundle (.MP3)
This comprehensive set features recordings of each of the sessions that comprise the Business track at the 2017 Annual Conference.
- Interagency Panel on Worksite Enforcement
- The Life Cycle of the International Medical Graduate
- Arguing for H-1B Cap Exemptions
- Finding What’s Special in Specialty Occupation
- PERM Hot Topics
- Pre-/Post-PERM Filing Challenges: Improving Your Odds of Success
- To PERM or Not to PERM
- Exceptional/Extraordinary/Outstanding: Where Do You Fit?
- Working Dependents: Issues and Opportunities
- Advanced Panel on the New Office L-1A
- In Depth L-1 Visa Issues for the Experienced Practitioner
- To B-1 or not to B-1: What Can You Really Do on a B-1 Visa?
- TN Issues and Challenges
- RFEs, NOIDs, and Challenging Denials
- Creating Meaningful and Lasting Partnerships with Corporate Clients
- The Challenges of Virtual Offices and Flexible/Offsite Employment.
- Dabbling in a Global Practice: Important Ethical Issues to Consider
- H-2B Advanced Issues One Year Later: Can You Get the Beneficiary(s) to Work on Time?
- Addressing Mergers & Acquisitions and Outsourcing HR Functions
- What to Do When the Post or the Border Says No
- Maintaining LPR Status: Life after Getting a Green Card
- Tricky LCA and PERM Issues for a Mobile Workforce
- F-1 Employment: Where Are We Now?
- Immigration Policies from the Employer’s Perspective
*This is a preliminary list of session recordings. The final list of recordings may vary. For a complete list of all the sessions offered at the 2017 Annual Conference please view the Conference Program.
|This product contains digital goods. All digital goods (MP3, PDF, ZIP. Etc.) are available for downloading from your digital library for two years from the date of purchase.|
CLE credit is available in most jurisdictions for this conference recording. Please visit the webCLE AC OnDemand Module for specific details on your jurisdiction and for specialized credit information.
To receive CLE credit, attorneys must record sessions attended and the CLE codes provided via webCLE. Instructions on how to record your CLE credits are included in your written materials.
The OnDemand Recording format does not qualify for CLE credit in the following jurisdictions: AR, MO, PR, and TN.
Please note that your jurisdiction may limit OnDemand credit based on the date of the original presentation. Please view the OnDemand Downloadable Expiration Chart for more details.
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review Business–AC17 Track Bundle (.MP3)!