Removal/Due Process–AC17 Track Bundle (.MP3)
This comprehensive set features recordings of each of the sessions that comprise the Removal and Due Process tracks at the 2017 Annual Conference.
- What’s Really Happening on the Border?
- Exposing Expedited Removals and Streamlined Criminal Reentry Prosecutions
- Reinstatement of Removal
- Hot Topics in Prolonged, Indefinite, and Mandatory Detention
- Post-Removal Waivers
- Criminal and Fraud Waivers in Removal Proceedings
- Whether Your Client Has Been Admitted, Which Admission Matters, and Further Conundrums
- Understanding the Burdens of Proof and Production
- The How-To Guide to FOIA: Obtaining Information from Different Agencies
- Advanced Motions to Reopen
- "Circumstance-Specific” Offenses: Risks Posed by the Increased Use of This Exception to the Categorical Approach
- Parole: What Is It and How Do You Seek It?
*This is a preliminary list of session recordings. The final list of recordings may vary. For a complete list of all the sessions offered at the 2017 Annual Conference please view the Conference Program.
|This product contains digital goods. All digital goods (MP3, PDF, ZIP. Etc.) are available for downloading from your digital library for two years from the date of purchase.|
CLE credit is available in most jurisdictions for this conference recording. Please visit the webCLE AC OnDemand Module for specific details on your jurisdiction and for specialized credit information.
To receive CLE credit, attorneys must record sessions attended and the CLE codes provided via webCLE. Instructions on how to record your CLE credits are included in your written materials.
The OnDemand Recording format does not qualify for CLE credit in the following jurisdictions: AR, MO, PR, and TN.
Please note that your jurisdiction may limit OnDemand credit based on the date of the original presentation. Please view the OnDemand Downloadable Expiration Chart for more details.
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review Removal/Due Process–AC17 Track Bundle (.MP3)!