Family–AC17 Track Bundle (.MP3)
This comprehensive set features recordings of each of the sessions that comprise the Family track at the 2017 Annual Conference.
- Basics on International Adoption
- They’re Not All Saints: Common Inadmissibility Issues
- Imperfect Inspections and Admissions
- Ethics in Family Practice
- Marriages Are as Diverse as Bourbon Street: Bona Fides of a Marriage
- Southern Comfort? Complex I-130 Issues
- Diplomatic Visa Holders Changing Status From NIV to LPR
- Call Me Old Fashioned: Refresher on K-1 Rules of Engagement and K-3 Marriages
- Overview of Immigrant Waivers in Family Cases
- Submitting an Effective I-601 or I-601A Waiver
- Don’t Be a Potted Plant: Advocacy Skills During Family-Based Interviews
- Best Practices for Consular Processing: NVC Issues
- Best Practices for Consular Processing: Post Issues
- Weaving through the French Quarter: Offbeat Paths to Lawful Permanent Residence
- After Love Ends, Your Work Begins: Assisting Clients when the Marriage Dissolves
- Deja Vu All Over Again: Refiling v. Appealing
- Caught in Between: I-751 Petition Questions
- To Natz, or Not to Natz, That Is the Question
- Perfecting Grits: The Case for Special Immigrant Juveniles
- T & U Lane
- Humanitarian Options of Last Resort
- Honestly, the U.S. Is My Home
- Keeping Your Client “Forever Young”: The Ins and Outs of the CSPA
- Unusual Problems with Birth Documents
*This is a preliminary list of session recordings. The final list of recordings may vary. For a complete list of all the sessions offered at the 2017 Annual Conference please view the Conference Program.
|This product contains digital goods. All digital goods (MP3, PDF, ZIP. Etc.) are available for downloading from your digital library for two years from the date of purchase.|
CLE credit is available in most jurisdictions for this conference recording. Please visit the webCLE AC OnDemand Module for specific details on your jurisdiction and for specialized credit information.
To receive CLE credit, attorneys must record sessions attended and the CLE codes provided via webCLE. Instructions on how to record your CLE credits are included in your written materials.
The OnDemand Recording format does not qualify for CLE credit in the following jurisdictions: AR, MO, PR, and TN.
Please note that your jurisdiction may limit OnDemand credit based on the date of the original presentation. Please view the OnDemand Downloadable Expiration Chart for more details.
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review Family–AC17 Track Bundle (.MP3)!