Fundamentals: Business–AC17 Track Bundle (.MP3)
This comprehensive set of recordings features the essential fundamentals-level Business sessions held at the 2017 Annual Conference. It includes the “Fundamentals Bootcamp,” which first provides a general overview of the major areas of immigration law, then delves deeper into the fundamentals of practicing employment-based immigration law.
- Overview of Essential Immigration Terms, Concepts, and Governmental Agencies
- Family Immigration 101
- Removal 101
- Business Immigration 101
- Alphabet Soup: Nonimmigrant Visa Overview (Part 1)
- Alphabet Soup: Nonimmigrant Visa Overview (Part 2)
- Introduction to H-1B Specialty Workers
- Introduction to the L-1 Intracompany Transferee
- Employment-Based Immigration: Preference Categories
- Labor Cert. 101: Introduction to PERM Labor Certification
- Labor Cert. 102: Recruitment
- Labor Cert. 103: Audits, Supervised Recruitment, Denials, and Appeals
- Introduction to O and P Visas: Athletes, Artists, Musicians, Entertainers, Olympians, and Movie Stars!
*This is a preliminary list of session recordings. The final list of recordings may vary. For a complete list of all the sessions offered at the 2017 Annual Conference please view the Conference Program.
|This product contains digital goods. All digital goods (MP3, PDF, ZIP. Etc.) are available for downloading from your digital library for two years from the date of purchase.|
CLE credit is available in most jurisdictions for this conference recording. Please visit the webCLE AC OnDemand Module for specific details on your jurisdiction and for specialized credit information.
To receive CLE credit, attorneys must record sessions attended and the CLE codes provided via webCLE. Instructions on how to record your CLE credits are included in your written materials.
The OnDemand Recording format does not qualify for CLE credit in the following jurisdictions: AR, MO, PR, and TN.
Please note that your jurisdiction may limit OnDemand credit based on the date of the original presentation. Please view the OnDemand Downloadable Expiration Chart for more details.
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review Fundamentals: Business–AC17 Track Bundle (.MP3)!