Affidavits of Support: A Practitioner's Guide (.PDF)
Affidavits of Support: A Practitioner’s Guide, written by Charles Wheeler of the Catholic Legal Immigration Network, Inc. (CLINIC), provides in-depth, step-by-step guidance on completing and filing the affidavit of support and its associated forms. It also serves as a reference for all the detailed information written on this subject.
Affidavits of Support covers a wide range of topics, including:
- The public charge ground of inadmissibility
- Eligibility to be a sponsor, substitute sponsor, joint sponsor, and household member
- Measuring household size, measuring income and assets, and documentary requirements
- Completing and filing the I-864, I-864EZ, I-864A, and I-864W
- Agency review and adjudication
- Ethical issues surrounding the affidavit of support
- Sponsorship obligations and termination of the contract
- The Form I-134, Affidavit of Support
Affidavits of Support will enhance your understanding of a complicated part of immigration law, and simplify your ability to complete the affidavit of support application process in an effective way.
This publication, available exclusively in .PDF format, has built-in hyperlinks and bookmarks to make navigation easy and simple.
|This product contains digital goods. All digital goods (MP3, PDF, ZIP. Etc.) are available for downloading from your digital library for two years from the date of purchase. This product is available in electronic format ONLY; no print copies are offered. Refund Policy: All downloadable/digital goods content purchases are final. They are not eligible for return/refund.|