An Update on the New Framework for National Interest Waivers - Recording (.MP3)
02:00 PM (ET)
Our panel of experts will focus on the important changes Matter of Dhanasar brings to the practice of representing clients seeking national interest waivers (NIWs). The panelists will give practical tips on meeting new evidentiary standards, and provide guidance on how to prepare successful NIW petitions under the new framework.
- Making Your Case Given the Dhanasar Criteria
- “National Importance” vs. “National Scope” Criteria
- Establishing Your Client Is Well Positioned to Advance the Proposed Endeavor
- Proving Certain Requirements Should Be Waived: The Job Offer and Labor Certification
- Adjudication Trends and Case Preparation Tips
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review An Update on the New Framework for National Interest Waivers - Recording (.MP3)!