Waivers of the Joint Filing Requirement in I-751 Cases - Recording (.MP3)
02:00 PM (ET)
The joint-filing waiver in I-751 removal of conditions cases can be a very effective solution for clients when relationships fall apart and joint filing is not possible. Our panel of seasoned practitioners will discuss the different types of I-751 waivers, and offer tips on how to use each waiver for your client’s benefit.
- Timing and Termination of Conditional Residence: When to File the I-751 Waiver, and Choosing the Appropriate Waiver
- Divorce and Abuse Waivers: Proving Bona Fides When Your Client's Spouse Is Not in the Picture
- The Extreme Hardship Waiver: When Your Client Does Not Have Enough Bona Fide Marriage Evidence
- Seeking Review of the USCIS Denial of an I-751 Waiver Petition in Removal Proceedings: Burden of Proof and Other Issues in Waiver Cases
- Readjustments of Conditional Residents: Current Policies and Latest Updates from USCIS
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review Waivers of the Joint Filing Requirement in I-751 Cases - Recording (.MP3)!