USCIS and Notices to Appear: What You Need to Know - Recording (.MP3)
USCIS is authorized to issue Notices to Appear (NTAs) under INA §§103(a), 239(a) and 8 CFR §§2.1, 239.1. Join our experts as they discuss the use of this authority by USCIS, including: the agency’s past practice of issuing NTAs to most unsuccessful applicants for USCIS benefits, the post-2011 policy regarding NTAs, and what the future may hold.
- USCIS Policy Memorandum (Nov. 7, 2011): Referral of Cases and Issuances of NTAs
- NTA Issuance Required by Statute or Regulation
- Fraud Cases with a Statement of Findings Substantiating Fraud
- Cases Involving Criminal Activity: Egregious and Non-Egregious Public Safety Issues
- Advocating for Your Client Regarding NTA Issuance
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review USCIS and Notices to Appear: What You Need to Know - Recording (.MP3)!