Managing the Credible Fear Interview - Recording (.MP3)
The credible fear interview is an important step in the asylum process. The results of the interview can be the difference between success and failure for an asylum application. Join our panel of experts for a discussion of how best to prepare for this interview to maximize the chances for success in immigration court.
- What Is a "Credible Fear of Persecution or Torture" and How Do You Prove It?
- Understanding the Credible Fear Process and Your Role
- Preparing the Client for the Interview
- Seeking Review of a Negative Credible Fear Determination
- For Better or Worse: Addressing the Credible Fear Interview in Immigration Court
- The Future of the Credible Fear Process Under the Trump Administration
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review Managing the Credible Fear Interview - Recording (.MP3)!