The Future of Immigration Law Under the Trump Administration
Most immigration attorneys are concerned about how the Trump Administration will affect their clients. Join our expert panelists for a spirited roundtable discussion about what immigration changes may lie ahead, and how we can best prepare and handle the challenges.
- What Is Donald Trump’s 10-Point Immigration Plan?
- What Parts of the Trump Plan Can Be Initiated by Executive Order?
- What Parts of the Trump Plan Will Require Congressional or Agency Action?
- What Is the Likelihood that the Trump Administration Will Be Able to Reach Its Immigration Goals?
- Legislative Developments
- Advising Clients in Uncertain Times
|This product contains digital goods. All digital goods (MP3, PDF, ZIP. Etc.) are available for downloading from your digital library for two years from the date of purchase.|
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review The Future of Immigration Law Under the Trump Administration!