A New Pairing of Waivers: The I-601A and the I-212 - Recording (.MP3)
The long-awaited expansion of the provisional I-601A waiver now allows certain individuals with deportation orders to file an I-601A waiver if they first apply for and receive an I-212 application for permission to reapply for admission. The panelists will present tips and strategies on when, where, and how to apply for the I-212 and I-601A waivers.
- The I-212 Waiver: Who Needs to File? Who Qualifies to File in the United States?
- Who Qualifies to File for an I-601A Waiver (After Receiving an I-212 Waiver) in the United States?
- What If DHS Decides to Arrest the I-212 Applicant and Execute the Deportation Order?
- What Is a Reasonable Cause for Failure to Appear for an Individual with an In Absentia Order of Removal?
- I-212 or Motion to Reopen?
- Adjustment of Status for Arriving Aliens in Removal Proceedings or with Orders of Removal
|This product contains digital goods. All digital goods (MP3, PDF, ZIP. Etc.) are available for downloading from your digital library for two years from the date of purchase.|
AILA has filed for MCLE and specialized credit in appropriate jurisdictions. To receive CLE credit, attorneys must record seminar attendance and the CLE code provided via webCLE. Eligible participants can receive up to 1.8 CLE credit hours.
The OnDemand Recording format does not qualify for CLE credit in the following jurisdictions: AR, RI, and TN.
Please note that your jurisdiction may limit OnDemand credit based on the date of the original presentation. Please view the OnDemand Downloadable Expiration Chart for more details. Your jurisdiction may also limit the amount of distance learning credit you can earn. To view details on your jurisdiction's credit restrictions and CLE requirements, please visit the CLE Center. For more information on specific approvals, e-mail email@example.com.
If you have any questions about these terms and conditions or webCLE, please contact: CLE@aila.org.
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review A New Pairing of Waivers: The I-601A and the I-212 - Recording (.MP3)!