Refugees and Asylees: Issues with Adjustment and Naturalization - Recording (.MP3)
Working with refugees and asylees is rewarding, but not without its challenges, whether you are working with Middle Eastern or Central American clients, or clients from other parts of the world. Our panel of experts will discuss general and region-specific issues. Learn how to address potential pitfalls, overcome obstacles, and help your refugee and asylee clients adjust status or apply for naturalization.
- A Case of Stolen Identity: When a Refugee Lies About His or Her Identity
- When a Refugee Leaves Out Material Information: Pre-Adjustment Versus Post-Adjustment
- Which Waivers Can Fix Refugee Errors? When Can They Be Used?
- When a Refugee Wants to Bring Previously Unmentioned Relatives
- “But, I’m Not a Terrorist!”: Identifying Terrorism-Related Inadmissibility Grounds (TRIG) and Controlled Application Review and Resolution Program (CARRP) Cases
- Coordinating with BIA Representatives and Refugee Agencies
|This product contains digital goods. All digital goods (MP3, PDF, ZIP. Etc.) are available for downloading from your digital library for two years from the date of purchase.|
AILA has filed for MCLE and specialized credit in appropriate jurisdictions. To receive CLE credit, attorneys must record seminar attendance and the CLE code provided via webCLE. Eligible participants can receive up to 1.8 CLE credit hours.
The OnDemand Recording format does not qualify for CLE credit in the following jurisdictions: AR, RI, and TN.
Please note that your jurisdiction may limit OnDemand credit based on the date of the original presentation. Please view the OnDemand Downloadable Expiration Chart for more details. Your jurisdiction may also limit the amount of distance learning credit you can earn. To view details on your jurisdiction's credit restrictions and CLE requirements, please visit the CLE Center. For more information on specific approvals, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about these terms and conditions or webCLE, please contact: CLE@aila.org.
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review Refugees and Asylees: Issues with Adjustment and Naturalization - Recording (.MP3)!