I-864 Affidavits of Support: Avoiding Ethical Pitfalls
Preparing affidavits of support on behalf of your intending family immigrant clients presents many ethical issues. Learn how to overcome common risks, identify your duties, and avoid an ethical complaint.
- Identifying Conflicts of Interest
- Avoiding Conflicts of Interest with Household Members and Joint Sponsors
- Your Client Did Not File a Tax Return or Filed an Improper Return (e.g., “Head of Household”): What Do You Do?
- How Do You Explain the Risks of Sponsorship?
- The Beneficiary Wants a Copy of the I-864, But the Petitioner Says, “No!”
|This product contains digital goods. All digital goods (MP3, PDF, ZIP. Etc.) are available for downloading from your digital library for two years from the date of purchase. This product is available in electronic format ONLY; no print copies are offered.|
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review I-864 Affidavits of Support: Avoiding Ethical Pitfalls!