Top Seven PERM Issues for 2017 - Recording (.MP3)
Prior to the implementation of the new PERM regulations, practitioners still need to navigate issues arising with the current PERM program. Our expert panelists will address the top issues that PERM practitioners may encounter with the current PERM program in 2017.
- Denials by Surprise
- What Is a Reasonable Period of On-the-Job Training?
- Recruitment: What Can, Should, and Should Not Be Included?
- The New Audit Format: Can I Really Leave That Information Out?
- Prevailing Wage (PW) Strategies: Challenging Occupations, All Other Category, and Acceptable Independent PW Surveys
- Processing Times: The Good (PERM Adjudications), the Bad (PW Adjudications), and the Ugly (BALCA Reviews)
- To Refile or Appeal (Both PW and PERM)
|This product contains digital goods. All digital goods (MP3, PDF, ZIP. Etc.) are available for downloading from your digital library for two years from the date of purchase.|
AILA has filed for MCLE and specialized credit in appropriate jurisdictions. To receive CLE credit, attorneys must record seminar attendance and the CLE code provided via webCLE. Eligible participants can receive up to 1.8 CLE credit hours.
The OnDemand Recording format does not qualify for CLE credit in the following jurisdictions: AR, RI, and TN.
Please note that your jurisdiction may limit OnDemand credit based on the date of the original presentation. Please view the OnDemand Downloadable Expiration Chart for more details. Your jurisdiction may also limit the amount of distance learning credit you can earn. To view details on your jurisdiction's credit restrictions and CLE requirements, please visit the CLE Center. For more information on specific approvals, e-mail email@example.com.
If you have any questions about these terms and conditions or webCLE, please contact: CLE@aila.org.
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review Top Seven PERM Issues for 2017 - Recording (.MP3)!