Immigration Solutions for Allied Health Care Professionals - Recording (.MP3)
Qualified health care workers are always in demand. U.S. hospitals, clinics, and labs often must search abroad to fill their staffing needs. To hire work-authorized nurses, therapists, audiologists, medical technicians, and technologists, employers use a variety of immigrant and nonimmigrant visa strategies. Our panelists will discuss a broad cross-section of visa options for employers seeking to bring health care professionals to the United States quickly.
- State License Requirements and Visa Screen Certificates for Allied Health Care Professionals
- Nonimmigrant Visa Options: Hurdles to Temporary Visa Issuance for Nurses and Allied Health Care Professionals
- Review of New FCCPT Requirements for Physical Therapists
- Permanent Residence Strategies
- Consular Processing for Immigrant or Nonimmigrant Visas
- Alternative and Telemedicine: Could My Chinese Acupuncturist Be Granted O-1, TN, R-1, or P-3 Classification?
|This product contains digital goods. All digital goods (MP3, PDF, ZIP. Etc.) are available for downloading from your digital library for two years from the date of purchase.|
AILA has filed for MCLE and specialized credit in appropriate jurisdictions. To receive CLE credit, attorneys must record seminar attendance and the CLE code provided via webCLE. Eligible participants can receive up to 1.8 CLE credit hours.
The OnDemand Recording format does not qualify for CLE credit in the following jurisdictions: AR, RI, and TN.
Please note that your jurisdiction may limit OnDemand credit based on the date of the original presentation. Please view the OnDemand Downloadable Expiration Chart for more details. Your jurisdiction may also limit the amount of distance learning credit you can earn. To view details on your jurisdiction's credit restrictions and CLE requirements, please visit the CLE Center. For more information on specific approvals, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about these terms and conditions or webCLE, please contact: CLE@aila.org.
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review Immigration Solutions for Allied Health Care Professionals - Recording (.MP3)!