Top 10 Government Errors and How to Correct Them
Let's face it, government errors happen. If you are fortunate enough not to have experienced a mistake on an approval notice, an I-94, or an improperly rejected labor condition application (LCA), you are lucky. Still, you should plan ahead for when a government error inevitably arises in one of your cases in order to take immediate, corrective action. Our panel of experts offers tips and advice for quickly resolving the top 10 government errors.
- My Client Did Not Receive His or Her Benefit or Correspondence from USCIS
- The Government Cannot Locate My Client's File
- An Error on the Approval Notice
- An Error on the I-94
- The Petition/Application Was Improperly Rejected by the USCIS Mailroom
- The LCA Was Improperly Rejected/Denied by iCERT
- The PERM Application Was Improperly Denied Due to Government Error
- My Client Keeps Getting Flagged for Security Issues When He or She Returns from Travel Abroad, But Did Nothing Wrong
- The U.S. Department of Labor Assigned an Incorrect Level to the Prevailing Wage Request
- USCIS Assigned My Client the Wrong Priority Date
|This product contains digital goods. All digital goods (MP3, PDF, ZIP. Etc.) are available for downloading from your digital library for two years from the date of purchase.|
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review Top 10 Government Errors and How to Correct Them!