Global Migration Section Call (September 2016) - Recording (.MP3)
Over the years as global mobility has increased, the number of individuals expressing interest in options for dual nationality has likewise increased. Dual nationality can offer advantages such as eliminating visa or work permits requirements but can also raise concerns such as financial obligations or maintenance of former nationality. This panel will explore the potential benefits and pitfalls that should be examined for those with or considering dual nationality, including:
- Passport and Travel Considerations for Dual Nationals;
- The creation of permanent financial benefits and obligations;
- Restrictions on the ability to obtain or renounce a nationality;
- Transmission of Nationality to family members in the future;
- Requesting consular assistance and recognition of dual nationality;
- Challenges for those with former nationalities.
Members are encouraged to join the Global Migration Section if they have not already. Section membership is no additional charge. Complete the application today.
|This product contains digital goods. All digital goods (MP3, PDF, ZIP. Etc.) are available for downloading from your digital library for two years from the date of purchase.|
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review Global Migration Section Call (September 2016) - Recording (.MP3)!